Sunday, November 2, 2008

Productive Weekend at the LaffySalts House

I'm exhausted... But I at least wanted to post some photos! On Friday John purchased wine and pickles for our wedding reception - check! I also finished the goodie bags for the bridesmaids - check!

I went to a baby shower today for the adorable Kendra Sims and baby Marley! I brought some store bought items but also made them a handful of burp cloths, baby shoes, and baby blankie!!


Hmm, finished up a patchwork bag sewing class project, and made the first two items for sale in my Etsy shop (Coming after the wedding... I'll work on building inventory and getting a graphic for now!) The coasters can be made with as many as 6 coordinating fabrics!




I managed to bind off and sew up the arms of my wedding shrug. I will start picking up stitches around the neckline tomorrow... We also went to our nephew, Colin's 8th birthday party today! Talk about busy... But all very fulfilling and fun :-) So I would count this weekend as a more productive one! Hope yours was, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment