Sunday, November 16, 2008

Wedding Shrug Completed!

As promised here are photos of the shrug for the wedding, completed!

Pattern: DIC Shrug
Yarn used: Tilli Tomas Rockstar
Needles: KnitPicks Interchangeable / size 8 for lace and size 7 for ribbing

I think that this turned out beautifully and am very excited to see how it goes with the dress at the wedding! I think silk will be nice for temperature / warmth purposes... I'm not sure where I'll ever wear this again, but I guess worst case I could store away with the wedding dress!

The pictures don't really do it justice ~ nor does my ensemble or hair :-(

Hope you enjoy the pics :-)





3 comments:

  1. I love it!! I think it will look gorgeous with your gown. Girl, you impress me. Even your down time makes my busy time seem boring. I need a hobby....other than changing diapers!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie your shrug is gorgeous! You're going to be a beautiful bride!!

    ReplyDelete