Friday, April 3, 2009

And It's Friday!!

Well folks I've made it through the week and this morning I will set out to enjoy my last few hours of the Employment Law seminar. It has been a good week and I think I am refreshes on most laws affecting the HR profession today... *Sigh*

The most exciting part of the week I will have to say was finished Snezi! I wish I had a camera because I love, love, love the shrug! Very simple and very cute. I am also on the skirt part of the summer cardi I've been working on - will be great knitting for the plain seeing as though I have 12 inches of stockinette stitch to carry me home... How do I get myself into so much stockinette?

John and I will be going to Detroit in June for a 'wedding celebration' with his family. I believe he said we are having an open house at his parents house with catering, etc. I think I should make my dress and shrug for this event, what do you think? Lucky for me RobinM posted a host of cute summery items - I will have to decide on one and set out to get the pattern!

The Hot Loops party is tomorrow night - yay! And my Knit Kit is in as well... Oh what a wonderful weekend this will be... After I get through the dreadful airport travel :-)

Happy Friday everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. I definitely think you should make your dress and shrug for the wedding! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete