Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

I opened blogger to reply to a blog and feel like I should stop and say something... "Happy New Year?" Maybe? I would like to THANK EVERYONE for their patronage of RoseKnits in 2009. I distributed around 550 bags in 2009!!! That is amazing for something I was doing on the side... I am excited and anxious to see what 2010 will bring in that regard! So, again, thank you so much.

On the life front... Life has been hectic, hectic, hectic. For some reason I had almost convinced myself that when the day job stopped on 12/4, life would almost instantly become this relaxing place where I lived. Not so much. It seems I have the ability to turn any relaxing situation into a hectic one - and I also have the ability to stress myself out entirely on my own without anyones help! I booked a week of travel to NJ to hang out with my little one - home for six days - then headed off to Detroit to spend Christmas with the "other" side of my family.

Since we've been back we've tried to catch up with friends - and more family. I have high hopes for this year - and I still hope for something that resembles relaxation. I have quite figured out how to incorporate the relaxation part into my schedule, but surely I'll get it one day!

I wish for you all a very happy 2010 filled with inspirational and relaxing experiences :-) (Got the experience part from my "sister" Annie - to hell with resolutions!)

No comments:

Post a Comment