Monday, January 4, 2010

The girl who can't do everything still tries

Ok, January 4th! New week in a new year! I'll acknowledge that I cannot possibly do everything, but I'm still going to try! Today I start a part-time job at a doctor's office... funny how I used to work a full-time job and sew and now the proposition of working 20 hours a week and sewing seems overwhelming. What gives? At any rate, I've enlisted the help of my friend Jessica to organize my schedule! Sometimes looking from the outside one can see opportunities that the other cannot.

I need time to 1) Sew, 2) Study for the Real Estate Exam, 3) Work my 20 total hours per week split between the yarn shop and doctors office, 4) Knit (of course)! Oh, and I also need to spend time with my husband, cook, house chores... Luckily spending time with John is easily facilitated by simply living in the same household.

What's on your agenda? How are you organizing your new year? I eventually need to work in some exercise time, but figure exercise can occur concurrently with studying for the real estate exam. I study well on the elliptical!

I've updated the fortune cookies in the shop today... Stop on by if you feel so inclined! Happy Monday and have a magnificent week!

No comments:

Post a Comment