Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Husband Diaries

Today - like most days - I'm completely and intensely studying all of the latest FO's on Ravelry while doing a mental check on my current yarn stash and what I could possibly make... Lots! Let's just say I could make 15 sweaters from that stash and then some... But - I asked my husband for some words of encouragement to sew and not play around on Ravelry... This is what I got:

Positive motivation: You are doing so great at making bags...I'm so proud of you! You do a great job and should be proud of the work you do! With the money you are making you can buy more fabric! :-)

Negative motivation: Get to work or I'll stop cooking you dinner!

John wins motivation: Get to work or I'll buy a 60 inch TV this weekend!

Motivation that is usually meant for a kid:
Get to work or I'll take away your Nintendo!

I forgot one....

The do something nice for your husband motivation: Get to work so your husband can have a bigger computer monitor at work and he'll be a better employee!

Gotta love him, right?


I know, I'm a great hubby! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment