Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Day 2.

Well my awaited unemployment has finally set it. Effective 12/4. This is my second day at home. This week I am headed to NJ for a week - so in preparation, I've hardly had a second to breathe... I'm finishing off orders as quickly as possible in hopes of coming back from NJ with a clean slate. I hope to have a more relaxed schedule... Sewing for a few hours a day and getting in some good, quality knit time. I also dream of days where a trip to the grocery store doesn't seem like another task and preparing dinner is pleasant and relaxed rather than necessary and hurried.

How do I feel? I feel ok? I assume that my true feelings of this 'new' lifestyle will not settle in until after the holiday since we are traveling so much between now and then. I have managed to squeeze in a bit of knitting... The Snooty Snood - I had to get on board! I've almost finished the Columbia Beret, too, inspired by OneKnitWit. FO pics coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. Annie, you wre in NJ and I never knew it! I guess by now you're back in OOOOOOOkla.....

    Happy New Year!

    Boud (Liz in rl) in Ravelry
    fieldfen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete