Friday, September 5, 2008

I was TAGGED!!

I've been tagged for the 6 quirky things meme by Sheknitigans!

The rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged me
2) Mention the rules
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself
4) Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged

The meme:
1) I was adopted when I was 2-3 weeks old. That fact is still being debated between my parents and I.
2) I like to touch my feet and smell my hand to see if they stink. Gross, I know :-)
3) I LOVE country music... And listen to NPR on my way to work.
4) I'm a down to earth kind of girl ~ yes, that was me in the baseball cap!
5) I love tattoos - and have four total, only one is visible...
6) Although I seem to do well in the corporate world, I am definitely trying to find a way to craft full-time!

I tag :

SarahLois
Gloriana
Purly
Knitomatic
LawyerLit

Loopslady

No comments:

Post a Comment