Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hurricane Ike Strikes in Tulsa, Not So Much...

All week I've been anxiously anticipating what is supposed to be a rainy weekend thanks to hurricane Ike. I think we have received at least two phone calls today from people out of state asking about how much rain we've received... Not much. I was secretly hoping for an uncontrollable downpour so that I would be forced to stay in the house to knit and sew!

Scabbard is coming along quite nicely, I plan to try on and post pics tomorrow... And I will be posting pics of a completed, yes completed, February Lady Sweater. Buttons are on at all - now if this blasted weather would just cool to a nice 65 I may get to wear it!

We're going to the movies to watched Righteous Kill this afternoon which has been confirmed by my god-mother to be horrible, but John and my mom still want to see it. Don't ask me why??? I've read about people supposedly knitting in movie theatre's, I'm going to give it a whirl because I can't imagine sitting through 100 minutes of poor scripting.

Until tomorrow... When pics will come! Yes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment