Monday, June 1, 2009

We're Still Alive, I Promise!

It has been awhile since I have taken a seat to talk to you from blogger land... Here goes nothin'!

I suspect that you all thought that John and I killed each other in an effort to prepare our house for sale. We did not. The things that have been transpiring in the Saltsman household are much, much more interesting than death!

I only wish I could tell you the details of what has been going on; but I cannot. Maybe a little later, we'll have to see how it all unfolds!

An update, nonetheless. We listed our house last Wednesday only to remove it from the market Thursday evening. I am excited to report that TWO people viewed our house on Thursday and a few others drove by this past Saturday searching for a 'For Sale' sign only to find nothing. We've dug St. Joseph out of the front yard and placed him in the kitchen ~ in hopes of using him in the future. Yesterday, my dad took us to breakfast and brought his truck so we could make two grueling trips from mini-storage to our house. Our garage looks much like it used to, only cluttered with boxes of stuff rather than the stuff. I plan to bring those back into the house one at a time in hopes of getting rid of some of the stuff.

The yarn, well, it never made it to the garage... It went right back to the room that it was packed from, but did manage to find some new shelves that hubby installed Saturday night. That room has the appearance of being a bit more tidy and organized.

In the near future John and I are looking at some changes in both of our lives, and YES, we will be making the changes together vs. apart just in case some of you were thinking the worse!

So we are alive, well, and plugging onward! Hope to have more updates for you soon!

1 comment:

  1. I know I can track you down through email, ravelry, etsy, whatever....but I was reading your blog so here I am. I just received the package and OH MY GOODNESS SISTER!!! You are awesome! I LOOOOOVE all of it!!! I'm going to work on some pics this weekend and post it on Monday and a little giveaway next Friday!! I could go on and on...but I'm using up your blog space.....

    ReplyDelete