Monday, February 16, 2009

Weekend In Review

This weekend proved to be very uneventful (which is a good thing!) Friday evening John and I actually went OUT - on something that resembled a date, which we have not done in awhile! We dined at Senor Tequila's, then being the fabulous husband that he is he rushed me right over to JoAnn's to purchase the latest edition of Debbie Bliss knitting magazine (he really is a keeper, isn't he??). While we were there I picked up two skirt patterns since they were only $1 each!

Saturday we exchanged Valentine's (since when is Valentine's a gift day??) John bought me some really great Miss Babs superwash merino - I'm going to make the Textured Shrug from Stephanie Japel's Glam Knits. I purchased a Bobby Flay grill book for him... Which he used Saturday night to make our Valentine dinner... I also went pattern shopping, again, with my mom and picked up some doggy bone cookie cutters that I used on Sunday to make Chandler Mason doggy treats!

Our Valentine's dinner consisted of: Calamari, Grilled Shrimp and Lobster, steamed broccoli and chocolate covered strawberries for dessert!

Sunday - well, we rolled out of bed and went to the corner diner for some breakfast :-) Great way to spend a Sunday with your hubby! And I sewed quite a bit while John relaxed and watched television... Oh, and read up on potty training grown animals. Chan and John seem to have their own pissing contest going on right in our house!

I leave you with photos of the beautiful yarn!! More tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment