Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Green's Queen Around Here

As I stroll through the open spaces at my local yarn shop I continually hear chatters of green, green, green... I will leave 'stylish' opinions and such to people other than myself - because they are definitely much more stylish. Much. So, why not some green for the babes?

For a quickie project I cast on for Debbie Bliss' Ribbed Baby Jacket. It's a free pattern, so feel free to cast on. It calls for 4 balls of Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran - although I will be very surprised if this takes four balls. I am almost finished with the back and ready to cast on for the sleeves after only 30 minutes of Law & Order.

I will be sure to keep you all updated as I anticipate finishing this little sweetie jacket and my empire waist sweater right around the same time.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment