Monday, October 3, 2011

As the World Turns

It occurred to me today that it has been over a month since I last posted anything! I believe everytime I *think* about posting Elaine does something to distract me. Yes, let's go with that... I did manage to make her another little dress like the one that Janet sent in the previous post. They are sooo cute! I still want to make more for next summer!



She is growing up ever so quickly and changes on a daily basis! She started rolling over a few weeks ago and the doctor informed us that it was time to wean her from the swaddle. The thought brought me to tears in the doctors office - but now all seems to be fine. We have a little stomach sleeper and I love getting her dressed every night in her little footie pajamas!



Speaking of feet... She has recently discovered hers and she spends a lot of time simply admiring them. She enjoys chewing on everything and quickly pulls everything within reach to her mouth like a little ravenous being. This week she has taken a liking to people's faces and she enjoys reaching and grabbing and exploring. She has become quite the companion and even allows me some time to sew. We also joined a gym last week and tomorrow will be her first day in their child care center. She can go for up to 2 hours per day while mommy works out! What a great deal, right?!



I just love the little girl - and am happy to say I am still very happy with my decision to stay home with her. Most days are simply delightful - and on the not so delightful days she usually shoots me a smile or a little giggle to get me through...

No comments:

Post a Comment