Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Strike A Pose

When I hear the phrase strike a pose, I instantly think of Vogue! Well, my friends, RoseKnits made the pages of what's new in knitting in the Vogue Knitting Holiday edition! This is following an earlier release of the Knit Simple Holiday edition where RoseKnits made the Knits and That section!

Press, in itself, is exciting. Press from people you don't know, double exciting. Press in a nationally published knitting magazine by people you don't know: priceless! It is a great honor and I am humbled by their recognition! The people at the magazine are super nice and encouraging and I will be forever grateful for the kudos.

In one short month RoseKnits will become my full-time gig so all of the feelings of excitement and nervousness are definitely there! Please stay tuned because something tells me this adventure is just getting started.

I've added some new Market Totes to the shop ~ you should check them out if you get a chance!

3 comments:

  1. That's great, congrats!! I am sure with your drive and enthusiasm, you will be successful at your new venture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just think...at this time next year, you and I will be touring around the country doing craft shows together!!! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations sister!! So excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete