Sunday, June 19, 2011

One Month Later...



Tomorrow it will be 5 weeks later, but strangely, what used to take minutes now takes days for me to accomplish! That explains the late post! On the 16th, Miss Elaine Grace, officially turned 1 month old!

This month has flown by and it is amazing to watch our little "Munch Munch" change every day! I lovingly call her "Munch Munch" because I promise she nurses every two hours - she occasionally allows her mother a four hour stretch - and I have become intimately familiar with Medela so that I am able to have a break more frequently.

While she has not been formally weighed, I believe she is close to 9 pounds, which is a lot bigger than the 6 pound 3 ounce baby we brought home. I love when she is nursing or laying chest to chest and she will look up at you with one eye open to make sure you are still there :-) She is definitely the new ruler of this household!

Hopefully as we continue to adjust, and she takes more regular naps, I will be able to update more frequently! Until then, enjoy Miss Elaine at one month!!

1 comment:

  1. she is adorable and looks just like you, Annie!

    congratulations to you and your husband ~
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete