Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Change, It's A Comin'

Someone once said the only thing that is constant is change. Oh how true that statement is! The challenge: to look for positives in change and to view change as an opportunity. I am still working on this one.

Baby Saltsman will be joining us 19 weeks or so - and he sure is growing! I say 'he' lightly, because we have decided to not find out the gender. This little bean pie weighs about 1 pound now... If only his weight would equal my weight gain all would be well with the world! After the ultrasound last week the doctor assures us he is very photogenic, posing for the ultrasound tech., and progressing right on schedule!

3 comments:

  1. Very happy for you! You look great!

    re: other post: I used cloth diapers with my sons, but not much when newborn or during the night. Doing the same with my almost 2 mo. old daughter, Evey. Will prob. start the cloth ones in the near future.
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete