Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Saltsman Christmas Tree

Aside from tearing apart other areas of our house lately, in preparation for the babe, we did manage to make it out to the Owasso Tree Farm and purchase our 2nd Christmas tree as a married couple! We thought we would take advantage of the 10 ft. ceilings in our living room, hence the 9 ft. tree. Spational relations have never been a strong point for me, so next year I may go for something a bit smaller :-) So, here it is, the Saltsman Christmas tree!



John and I spent Monday evening decking it out and we are both really happy with the end result! In other news, my craft room is fully and completely cleaning out and in process of being merged into a gue(studio). It is coming along better than expected, ignoring the piles of fabric in the hallways! The babe's room is all painted in a nice shade of orange sherbert! I hope to post pics soon - and maybe include some pics of my growing mid-section.

Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments: